Bangladesh vs India 2nd Semi-Final Who Will Win Today Match Prediction,ICC Champions Trophy, 2017 Which can held on Jun 15, 2017, Thursday at Edgbaston, Birmingham and the match begins at 10.30AMthere local time.
In the 2015 World Cup and in the 2016 World T20, they have been knocked out after defeats to India. In 2007, a defeat against Bangladesh cost India expensive because the latter have been knocked out early. There have been accusations raging within the aftermath of Bangladesh’s final two defeats even from these heading the Board about India’s energy. Bangladesh make no bones about seeing themselves because the small boys challenging the large ones. It is precisely how many outsiders see it too.
Bangladesh vs India 2nd Semi-Final Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
Who Will Win India VS Bangladesh Match Prediction :- India
Bangladesh, though, ought to know that they’re now too outdated in worldwide cricket to be happy with one huge win in a single event. Besides
that the second huge win should come in opposition to a aspect that has grow to be extremely conversant in big-match atmosphere. India let different sides drive themselves right into a frenzy in these huge matches, and themselves think about maintaining little disciplines.
If Bangladesh are going to win the semi-final, it isn’t prone to occur on the again of mistakes from India, who’re of their sixth semi-final within the final seven ICC tournaments. They should discover a way to construct on what they did with the ball within the first 30 overs in Melbourne.
After reaching three figures against Sri Lanka – it was his tenth ODI century and third within the Champions Trophy – Shikhar Dhawan slapped his raised left
thigh like a pehelwan who has dominated an opponent within the akhara. Sri Lanka’s wayward bowling allowed Dhawan to settle down and end on a strong be aware to assist India deliver up what was at that time the most important whole within the event.
The mix that gained against South Africa is one thing that has happy the skipper Virat Kohli immensely. There are not any harm considerations as nicely and there are not any indications that suggest a change of their playing eleven.
They’ve combined their mixtures round slightly within the earlier games however Bangladesh too are prone to persist with a profitable mixture, barring any accidents forward of the sport.
- Because the final World Cup, Bangladesh have had a greater ODI document in opposition to the top-eight sides than India. Each have gained 11 matches every, however Bangladesh have misplaced 10 to India’s 13.
- In 30 overs of the first Powerplay – first ten overs – on this event, India have misplaced just one wicket.
- India bowlers’ financial system charge of four.33 within the first Powerplay was one of the best within the league phases; Bangladesh’s 5.60 was the worst.
- Mustafizur has obtained Rohit Sharma thrice in 39 balls for 38 runs.
Pitch and conditions
The pitch for the semi-final has not been used lately; unless it adjustments drastically over the sport, these sides shouldn’t have any actual desire for batting or bowling first. The climate appears to have lastly settled in Birmingham, and we should not have any interruptions.
When: 15 June, 2017 at 10:30 AM Local Time
Where: Edgbaston, Birmingham
What to expect: Predictions are for clear weather. And a fresh pitch at Edgbaston promises to offer a lot to the batsmen.
India: The combination that won against South Africa is something that has pleased the skipper Virat Kohli immensely. There are no injury concerns as well and there are no indications that suggest a change in their playing eleven.
Probable XI: Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
Bangladesh: They have mixed their combinations around a little in the previous games but Bangladesh too are likely to stick with a winning combination, barring any injuries ahead of the game.
Probable XI: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Stats and Trivia
– This will be Yuvraj Singh’s 300th ODI. He is set to become the fifth Indian after Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, Mohammad Azharuddin and Sourav Ganguly to get to the milestone.
– Yuvraj Singh’s strike rate of 87 is the fourth highest for any player after 299 ODIs, behind Wasim Akram, Sanath Jayasuriya and Shahid Afridi.
– India have won three out of the four Champions Trophy semifinals they played. Their only loss came against West Indies in 1998.
– Shikhar Dhawan (634) is 32 runs short of going past Sourav Ganguly’s (665) record for most runs for India in the Champions Trophy.
– Shakib Al Hasan needs 32 more runs to become the second Bangladesh player to reach the milestone of 5000 runs in ODIs.
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli(c)
- Yuvraj Singh
- MS Dhoni(w)
- Hardik Pandya
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Dinesh Karthik
- Umesh Yadav
- Mohammed Shami
- Tamim Iqbal
- Soumya Sarkar
- Sabbir Rahman
- Mushfiqur Rahim(w)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Mosaddek Hossain
- Mashrafe Mortaza(c)
- Taskin Ahmed
- Rubel Hossain
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Imrul Kayes
- Sunzamul Islam
- Mehedi Hasan
- Shafiul Islam